- This event has passed.
Ahold-Delhaize (Food Lion, Giant Food, Giant/Martin’s, Hannaford, Stop & Shop and Peapod) Supplier Diversity Summit
Dear Potential Supplier,
The retail brands of Ahold-Delhaize (Food Lion, Giant Food, Giant/Martin’s, Hannaford, Stop & Shop and Peapod) will be holding a Supplier Diversity Summit on Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 to find NEW supplier partners.
This summit will cover all categories within Grocery, Health & Beauty Care, General Merchandise as well as the categories in the Fresh Departments.
In order to be considered for a meeting, your company must comply with the following requirements:
• Supplier MUST be certified as a diverse-owned business through one of the following agencies:
• Supplier MUST be a new supplier to any of the Ahold Delhaize brands as previously mentioned
Note- If you currently are a supplier to one of the brands but have interest in others, you can apply for a meeting at this summit.
• Supplier MUST have UPC’s on their product(s).
• Supplier MUST be able to determine how product will be distributed to the stores.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All interested suppliers will need to submit their products through the RangeMe Portal by Friday, March 8th, 2019. There is no charge to submit your items.
All questions regarding the RangeMe Portal should be directed to email@example.com
If your meeting is approved, you will be notified via email by the week of March 29th, 2019. At that time, you will receive a registration email that you may use to register and pay the attendance fee. Once that is received, ECRM will send you a meeting time and details on how to prepare.
If approved, there is a $500 fee to attend which includes:
• Pre-scheduled one-on-one meeting with the appropriate Ahold-Delhaize category manager.
• Pre-session exclusive webinar hosted by an Ahold-Delhaize leader to help prepare for the program.
• An Account Manager to guide you through the process.
*What should I expect throughout the process?
ECRM will manage all communication, preparation and management of meeting schedules prior to and post session.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
ECRM- Sr. Retail Solutions Account Manager